Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yearning in Five: Fantastic Fantasy

Scarlet Babalon...take me, do what you will.


Scarlet Babalon...I yearn for you--so strongly in my imagination.
Scarlet Babalon...I need you, the erotic anticipation.


Scarlet Babalon...Make my dreams come true.
Scarlet Babalon...I want to taste you, your nectar sweet.
Scarlet Babalon...I am yours, now and forever.


Scarlet Babalon, I need you, I want you more than ever...
Scarlet Babalon, ride me strong, I am your beast...
Scarlet Babalon, Deeply, I go...
Scarlet Babalon, Your body undulates; Orgasmic throws...


Scarlet Babalon, Your voice resonates; Scream my name...
Scarlet Babalon, Our Magick manifests; Our Universe grows...
Scarlet Babalon, I yearn for you--so strongly in my imagination...
Scarlet Babalon, ride me strong, I am your beast...
Scarlet Babalon, Your body undulates; Orgasmic throws....

No comments:

Post a Comment