Monday, April 19, 2010

Scarlet...Blood... Babalon...Love...

The Harlot, The Whore...
The Queen I adore...

Her Lips, Her Hips...
The body I explore...

Sultry and Seductive... 
In electric union, HOT, So conductive...

SCARLET BABALON, I'm your Beast...
Together, they professed, we arise in the East...

Our world, Our People...
To you, there's no equal...

I live, I die...
You're the twinkle in my eye...

Buxom and Bodacious...
My Poetry for you, Loquacious...

SCARLET BABALON, I'm your Beast...
On me, you ride high,  I become your feast...

My Love, My Desire...
My Soul is on fire...

Your Breasts, Your Sexual Conquests...
All that see are jealous, it's me the man detests...

Into you, Deeply I go...
The blood that drips from me to you, an eternal flow...

SCARLET BABALON, I'm your Beast...
Our Union Ecstatic, Our Sex Orgasmic...

S  B
C  A
A  B
R  A
L  L
E  O
T  N

No comments:

Post a Comment